Fitting and Excellence Centre at the heart of the Hainaut Royal Golf Club.Brand new facilities to serve you better
- More than a Pro-Shop, a real golf shop (golf clubs, bags, trolleys, clothing and accessories) is at your service six days a week!
- A new analysis room set up in the driving range area carries out swing analyses under the best possible conditions.
- Our workshop is on site in order to guarantee you faster golf club repairs and fittings.
The best analysis technology at the service of your game.The latest thing in radar analysis with workshop precision
- Swing analysis in real conditions thanks to the 3D technology of the FlightScope X2i corrects even the finest details of your game.
- Putting analysis: Zenio technology adapted to your short game, so that at long last putting is no longer in the laps of the gods.
- Workshop precision will then enable you to exploit the full potential of your customized clubs.
Make the most of customer rates and advantages on the best golf brands.Benefit from the Golfan special offer codes and customer advantages
- Benefit from a ten-day equipment loan and 50 % off the day’s Green Fee at the RGCH following a swing analysis.
- Make the most of special offer codes valid in our online Pro-Shop by joining our Facebook community.
- Register for our Newsletter or subscribe to our RSS flows and be first to hear of all the latest news and products.
Golfan has ten years’ experience at the service of your swing.A sound structure and the love of a job well done
- A reputation based on analysis combined with sound experience makes Golfan a real partner for your golf.
- Service that takes account of your morphology and your game to make your golf easier, whatever your handicap.
- We help you to try out and compare the demonstration clubs in order to decide which seem the most suitable.
For optimal performances, have your clubs customised.Customisation should no longer be an option, it should be essential
- Whether you are a novice or an experienced golfer, a golf club must at least be suitable for your morphology.
- The analysis of the equipment (swing weight, length, frequency, lie, spine alignment) determines the club’s identity card.
- Using the data gathered, our job is to find and put together the club that will reveal your potential.
Real customisation, repair and after-sales service.Don’t abandon your good clubs any longer; think customisation
- If your clubs are not giving you the potential you anticipated, a modification of the loft, lie or shaft may be the solution.
- A shaft that is broken or to be recovered, the need for new grips, the replacement of a ferrule: it’s all possible with experience.
- Service also means after-sales service. Golfan has invested heavily in this area, to the greatest satisfaction of all.
The golf equipment brands develop your technique.Shedding light on ten years of partnership with golf manufacturers
- The leading golf brands trust us to represent them. That’s worth a special mention.
- The makers : Honma, Taylor-Made, Mizuno, Callaway, Cleveland, Titleist, Scotty-Cameron, Odyssey, Ping, Wilson,…
- The components manufacturers : Adidas, Nike, Galvin-Green, Ogio, Footjoy, Glenmuir, Bridgestone, Clicgear, Cross, Ecco,…
Partnerships are forged through mutual trust.Presentation of Golfan’s main partners
- The Royal Golf Club of Hainaut is our historical partner. We can look back over ten years of mutual trust.
- A new analysis service is being organised in partnership with professional golfers. Shedding light on a service of excellence.
- The “Golfan” concept is emulated. We offer solutions for golf professionals.
Join the Golfan community on the social networks.Join us on Facebook and Twitter
- Our Newsletters and RSS flows are good ways of making the most of the latest news and special offers, but there are others...
- Facebook provides a more personal way of communicating. Tales of experiences, photos, exchanges, etc. Join us!
- By subscribing to our Twitter account, you can make the most of our news in no uncertain terms. Subscribe!
Choosing the right equipment means knowing its characteristics.To make a better choice, Golfan is opening its « Equipment Space »
- Our clubmakers unveil hi-tech golf equipment and the special features of the clubs.
- They will point out the technical characteristics that may correspond to your level of golf.
- The characteristics of the shafts and their different flexibilities will also be considered in this section.
To understand a clubmaker you may need for some vocabulary.Golfan is re-opening its golf glossary ! « Golfing Vocabulary » Space
- Certain golfing terms may remain somewhat vague. This space is designed to avoid needless explanations.
- Ok, so here I go: Handicap? Shaft? Grip? Loft? Flex? Bounce? Offset? With me so far?
- Hosel? Ferrule? Spine alignment? Swing weight? Cavity or Muscle Back? For novices, it’s more complicated.
Frequently asked questions and online purchasing assistance.Two separate sections of FAQs and a purchasing assistance section
- The first set of FAQs deals with the internal working of the website, the creation of your account or customers’ opinions.
- The second set of FAQs covers frequently asked questions about the equipment itself.
- An additional section providing purchasing assistance will give you details of how to shop on line in the Golf Shop.
Golf Shop Online
- Golf equipment destock !
- +Golf Clubs
- +Golf Balls
- +Golf Bags
- +Golf Shoes
- +Golf Accessories